Centerplate, the largest event hospitality partner to North America’s premier sports stadiums, convention centers and entertainment venues, announced today its hospitality services for the 2013 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament Midwest Regional hosted by Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. As an extension of its commitment to the community, Centerplate’s menus will feature many locally-sourced items and regional flavors, plus a number of service enhancements for the tournament.
- Grilled Steak Sandwiches served on a hoagie roll with tomato, onion, lettuce and horseradish sauce, accompanied by home-style chips
- “Colts Classic” Italian Grinder – ham, salami, capocolla, pepperoni, provolone, romaine, tomato, Onion and Italian dressing
- Monument Circle – roast beef, cheddar cheese, Dijon, horseradish
- “The Combine” Veggie: portabella, eggplant, zucchini, squash, provolone, lettuce, tomato, red pepper, hummus and pesto
- Sliders Trio – three home-style mini sandwiches of pot roast, buffalo chicken and barbeque pork sliders, accompanied by home-style chips and pickle, served in the Club Lounges
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Indiana local creamery Colts Ice Cream Sponsor
- Gluten-Free stir fry stations- made to order rice noodles with choice of chicken, beef and vegetables in a gluten free chili sauce