Centerplate serves more than 10,000 meals for guests at high-speed weekend
A ‘Craft Beerfest’ area was a highlight, featuring Amsterdam and Muskoka beers with sampling and discussions with the brew masters and craft beer ambassadors from the two breweries. Local foods highlighted the Ontario streetfair scene, with more than 32 vendors including ‘Tastefest’, where local Ontario food trucks showcased a variety of culinary delights.
- Israeli Couscous and Quinoa Salad featuringPrince Edward County grape tomatoes and cucumber, pine nuts, apricots, red onion, cumin, olives, red peppers, raspberry dressing
- Build your own Willowgrove Hill Farms Pulled Pork Sandwiches with in House-smoked BBQ Sauce on an egg bun, coleslaw
- Chef Suman’s signature Wellington County Grilled Juicy Hand-Made Hamburger with blue cheese, jalapeno or Thornloe cheddar, house-made ketchup, mustard, atomic relish, grilled onions served on a buttered bun
- A Muffaletta Sub with traditional olive mix and a variety of Ontario deli meats and cheeses, herbed mayonnaise, chiffonade of lettuce, and tomatoes
- Tender Slow-braised Wellington County Beef Short Ribs served with Yukon gold and sweet potato marble mash
Centerplate crafts and delivers “Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results.” for more than 115 million guests each year in over 300 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America and the United Kingdom. Centerplate has provided event hospitality to 30 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history. Recently, the company was named the fastest growing restaurant/hospitality group in the United States by Nation’s Restaurant News, and has recently expanded operations in the United Kingdom. Visit the company online atwww.centerplate.com.