What Information Do We Collect about You?
We may collect two types of information: personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII), which is also referred to as aggregate and anonymous data.
- PII. Voluntary Information Provided by You: From time-to-time you may provide information that may identify you personally, such as when you submit an email, request or communication to us through the Website.
- Non-PII - Web Site Usage Information. Cookies, IP Addresses and Logs. We may employ "cookies" to collect information about you and your usage of the Website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer and collects information about how you use our site. We also gather information about your individual use of our services, such as types of data accessed, times and volume of use, duration of sessions and other similar usage or system data. If you are not logged into our site but are browsing the site's public areas, we log IP addresses and domain names. We cannot use this technical Non-PII to identify you personally.
How do We use Your Information?
- PII. We use PII to provide information you request or to contact you when requested. We may use PII about you as a customer, former customer or user of the Website to inform you about products or services that we believe may be of benefit or interest to you and to help provide you with better service or to perform services on your behalf.
- Non-PII. Non-PII is aggregated for system administration and to monitor the Website's usage. It is utilized to measure the number of visits to our site, average time spent, number of pages viewed and to monitor various other site statistics. This monitoring helps us evaluate how visitors use and navigate our site so we can improve the content.
How do we Share your information?
- Disclosure of Your PII to Third-Parties. Except as provided below, we do not share your PII with non-affiliated third parties without your permission. We may disclose PII you provide via the Website in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business or a portion of the business of our site, including a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of assets or other corporate change of our direct or indirect parent companies that affects us.
- Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and (e) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements.
- Permission: In addition, we may disclose or sell your PII to third-parties with your permission.
How do I Opt-out?
We desire to keep you in control of the PII you provide. Accordingly, you can review, correct, change or remove the PII you provide to Centerplate. In order to elect not to receive future communications from Centerplate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is My Information Protected?
We take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of your PII, including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards as required by law. We continually review our security procedures and mechanisms to ensure that reasonable protections are in place.
Links to Other Sites.
The Website may contain links to third-party sites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, security or content.