Centerplate, hospitality partner to top sporting venues, convention center and cultural attractions in theUnited States and Europe, is proud to announce a new partnership with the Louisville Food Truck and the 2013 Kentucky State Fair. New for 2013, Centerplate and the Food Truck Association have selected an all-star roster of Louisville’s most popular food trucks to delight patrons of the 2013 State Fair’s concert line up, held August 15 – August 24. Food trucks will provide food at each free concert in Cardinal Stadium, bringing a taste of local favorites and flair to this one a kind Kentucky Experience.
The food trucks are expected to serve up to 10,000 fans every evening during the Fair’s free concerts, which include artists like Chevelle with special guest The Whitewall Gentlemen, and the Oak Ridge Boys. Louisville loves food, especially Local food, and this year’s fleet of food trucks will bring their signature dishes including:
- Bar.b.Lou – Smoked Salmon Sandwich
- Get It On a Bun at Booty’s Diner – BOOTY DOG (served since 1996) ¼ lb. Smoked sausage, grilled peppers and onions, homemade chili, two cheeses plus house made chipotle sauce.
- Black Rock Grille – The Throwback 6 oz. grass feed beef burger with aged cheddar, iceberg lettuce, Roma tomatoes and red onions, on a locally made brioche bun. Served with hand cut fries.
- Moe-Licious BBQ – Where the smoke tells the truth. 6 oz. slow cooked pulled pork with homemade Moe-licious BBQ sauce on a bun.
- Genius In a Box – the world’s only Genius sandwich, The Einstein Marinated ribeye steak, grilled onions, smothered in Provolone and Swiss cheese on a toasted bagel bun.
- Louisville Dessert Truck – Turtle Sticks Pretzel rods hand dipped in creamy caramel, overdipped in chocolate and rolled in chopped pecans.
- The Traveling Kitchen – Korean Bulgogi Beef Taco Sliced chuck roast beef marinated with authentic Korean spices, cooked with perfection! Comes with 6” soft flour tortilla, topped with kimchi fried rice, fresh chopped onions, diced tomatoes, cilantro and house sauces!
- One Hot Tamale – Loaded nachos Queso, taco meat, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos and sour cream.
Centerplate crafts and delivers “Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results.” for more than 115 million guests each year in over 300 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America and the United Kingdom. Centerplate has provided event hospitality to 30 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history. Recently, the company was named the fastest growing restaurant/hospitality group in the United States by Nation’s Restaurant News, and has recently expanded operations in the United Kingdom. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com.